Sunday, October 12, 2008
We had a wonderful weekend!!! We blessed little Addie and had all of the kids there but Julie. We always have a good time when we get together. The kids play well together and only tease and torment each other a little. But it is fun to watch them just be together. Kolyer did a beautiful job with her blessing and then we went to the Andersen's and had a nice lunch of soup, salad and rolls. With the colder weather this weekend the soup was a good plan and tasted good. The one thing that I didn't do was get my camera out more and take pictures. I was a little busy helping with the food so I will use that as my excuse. But it really was a fun weekend and we were glad to get together. It makes you appreciate your family more the more that you are able to spend time together. I feel so blessed to have such great kids and they all have chosen great spouses. When I hear other people talk about the fights that happen in their families and feel even more blessed because we get together so well!! I guess our next family gathering will be Thanksgiving. Hopefully it will work out that we will all be there. There always seems to be a few obstacles, but I guess that just makes it more worth it if it all works out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment