Friday, October 17, 2008

Grateful

As I was going through my family blogs I noticed that Angie quite often lists what she is grateful for...love that idea. So I will try to remember to express my gratitude occasionally. Today I am grateful for this time of year, I love the fall. The cool nights and the leaves that are turning, the knowledge that all of those wonderful holidays and celebrations are coming soon and that means that you will be able to spend a lot of time with good friends and family. I am also grateful for my family. My kids and grand kids are the joy and fulfillment of my life. They make me feel that I have accomplished some very good things in my time here on earth despite some mistakes that I have made. I am also grateful for blogging.... it is so much fun to keep in touch with what is going on with others. Thanks for letting me share with you a little of what goes on in your lives!!!

No comments: