Sunday, November 9, 2008
PRIVATE
Isn't it said that such a cool thing has to be abused by all the crazy people out there!!!! Just got a little scared with the crazy posts so I will be going private too. Please get me your emails and I will add you. I will give this a few days before going just to give everyone a chance!!! Sorry but it has to be!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









11 comments:
Please add me to your list. hooperke83@hotmail.com. I would also like your email address so that I can add you to my blog.
Hey I think I missed something Why is everyone going private??? Anywhoo-my address is marciesipes@gmail.com
I think I missed the crazy posts also, but I totally understand since mine is private also. My e-mail is angcook20@yahoo.com- I'd love to still read yours since I love to catch up on your family:)
tmhall_7@yahoo.com add me too please
please add me Deb.
winafred237@yahoo.com
I don't know if you have my email mother but just incase cassie_boggess@yahoo.com. Love ya!!
I would love to be invited to your blog - my e-mail is mhjustice@verizon.net.
thanks - Heidi Justice
I added your e-mail to my list so you should be able to view me now.
Please add me to yours, thanks!
hallra7@msn.com
Aunt Jo! I gotta stay updated on the family life! Add me please :)
malareeparry@gmail.com
Mom!!! Add me now!!
ericvel@yahoo.com add me also please.
Post a Comment