Saturday, August 9, 2008

I've Joined The World of Blogging!!!!

I hate to even admit how much time I have spent the last few days trying to set this up. Liz at work was the one that really pushed me to do it and I am glad that she did. As I have been working on this I have found out so many others to already have a blog and how cute and informative they are. I will try and keep this up to date and hope to find some friends out there to reconnect with!!!

1 comment:

BRINLEY & HADLEY'S MOM said...

Hey Jo-
I have just a few comments, concerns, & questions. First of all Welcome! Second of all I must have missed your e-vite to this cabin thing that you have pics of or I may have been there. So I should be the one apologizing. Also how come I am not included on your blogger list? Either way super sweet pictures on here. I bet you wish you had these on display at your home!?!?! See you sooner than later!!!!